Internal Auditor - Group Internal Audit – Stětí (f/m/x)Mondi Štětí
As an Internal Auditor part of Group Internal Audit at MONDI you will work in a young, ambitious and dynamic team and report to the Head of Internal Audit, Mills. Your focus will be on conducting audit engagements, which are part of the Group Internal Audit plan. As part of this, you will be involved in audits in our locations around the world, including Head Offices, as you will be part of an international team. In addition, you will support the MONDI Steti Management Team in identifying and assessing risk areas.
You will be based in Steti and travelling up to 50% of the time. We offer flexible working hours and remote work opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing, planning and performing audit programs on a wide range of audit subjects. You will recommend practical improvements, to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes and controls and mitigate risks.
- Prepare audit work programs and plans, based on a risk based approach;
- Conduct interviews, test and evaluate business documents as part of audit execution;
- Evaluate and assess risks of examined internal controls in the areas audited;
- Prepare formal written reports and presentations in the English language;
- Present the audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management;
- Prepare consolidated summary reports for Mondi Group reporting;
- Review and support others to ensure that audits are completed to required quality levels;
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including Operating Companies, Business Management, and within Internal Audit;
- Develop methodologies and tools for Group Internal Audit to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- University level. Audit experience is an advantage;
- 5 years of operational experience in an international company;
- Fluent in English is essential (both verbal and written);
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong analytical skills with ease in performing data analytics and scrutinizing large amounts of data (quantitative and qualitative).
- Risk Assessment
- Professional Scepticism
- Business Understanding
- Analysis and Insight
- Organization, Planning and Execution
- Widen experience and professional know how
- Cooperating with other IA professionals on an international level
- Working with advanced analytical systems
- Dynamic and encouraging job environment (Mondi is a leading international packaging and paper group with operations in more than 35 countries with around 26,000 employees)
- This position could be a point of departure for an international career
- As soon as
Litoměřická 272, Štětí 411 08, Czech Republic
Ing. Veronika Klápová
mob.: +420 725 777 821
tel.: +420 416 802 920
* Získání dat budou zpracována pouze za účelem dosazení vhodných uchazečů a pouze po dobu, než bude pozice obsazena.
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Enjoy excellent benefits (health programs, special conditions, etc.)
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players