Project Sales Manager (Region CE)
Project Sales Manager (Region CE)Mondi Bupak
Be part of a multicultural team at a future oriented, sustainable packaging and paper company. OUR EMPLOYEES… know us as a company that seeks to put the care of our people, our communities and the planet at the heart of our decision making. Technology makes us efficient, our people make us smart.
We offer exciting careers in a workplace where digital and human ingenuity work together. We create innovative solutions with integrity, a passion for performance, and care for our people and our world.
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Enjoy excellent benefits (health programs, special conditions, etc.)
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
Reporting directly to the Sales Director Central Europe, Corrugated Solutions, you are playing a key role in driving and implementing the next-level of commercial solutions including digital enablement within the region (Germany, Austria and Czech Republic). As business partner you support, guide and advice colleagues on various levels. Your main tasks include
- Collaborate with the regional Sales Director and various local Sales Managers to support the implementation of our ambitious sales and market share strategy
- Support major commercial and digitalization projects such as pricing, sales force effectiveness etc. in the region
- Independently conduct hands-on analysis of data and processes and derive recommendations for improvement in the plants/region
- Drive the advancement of our sales controlling approach and process in the region
- Conduct market research and monitor business and market dynamics on competitive situation, product portfolio etc.
- Support the regional sales director with business development and driving of continuous improvement initiatives to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Contribute to embrace an organisational culture with a strong transformational mind-set.
- 2-4 years’ experience as commercial business consultant, sales business analyst or comparable
- Experience in managing and implementing commercial projects like sales price development and/or digital enablement, driving sales analytics and reporting
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Economics).
- Analytical mind-set and conceptual thinking
- German (fluent), English (fluent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to convey complex topics in an understandable, accurate way
- Results oriented team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and ands on mentality, able to execute projects in an agile and fast way
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative problem-solving
- High learning agility and passion to drive improvement
- Knowledge in SAP SD, IT processes, sales tools and CRM considered beneficial
- Willingness to travel
- As soon as possible
- Flexible, ideally close to one of our plants in Southern Germany (DE), Southern Bohemia (CZ) or Upper Austria (AT)
mob .: +420 778 749 730
tel .: +420 416 802 028
* Získání dat budou zpracována pouze za účelem dosazení vhodných uchazečů a pouze po dobu, než bude pozice obsazena.