Position: RnD/Application Manager Siliconized Paper (f/m)
Working place: Mondi Štětí a.s., Štětí, Czech Republic
Division: Speciality Kraft Paper/Consumer Packaging (Release Liner), Production / Operations, Czech Republic
Further develop the siliconized Speciality Kraft Paper (Release Liner) product portfolio in the Steti plant.
Primary aim is to translate customer product requirements and specifications into specific operational production parameters and processes. Within this role you are aligning all stakeholders along this process and guide and accompany them throughout the entire RnD and qualification process.
In addition to managing customer qualification processes an additional target is to maintain or even increase the product competitiveness against the competition and to ensure that market trends act as a driver for product development and differentiation
Furthermore, supporting our sales force sales in finding new customers and applying leadership in the necessary qualification projects for successful finalization customer transfer is part of the role.
* Leading customer qualification projects
* Initiating the product R&D/ product improvement projects
* Ensuring product performance meets customer expectation
* Analyzing competition and trends (market, machinery)
* Managing customer trial processes for Release Liner products
* Maintaining and Managing product- and customer specifications
* Leading Customer audits
* Training of internal / external shareholders on siliconized product specific topics & customer demand
* Very good command of MS Office tools
* Active approach to work, flexibility
* Ability to communicate on various levels (operation, top-management, customers)
* Structured and analytical personality
Fluent in English, Czech language is an advantage
University degree - chemistry
5+ years of experience in field of coating/siliconizing ideally in papermaking industry
* an interesting job within the packaging & paper industry
* to be part of a successful multicultural company
* an empowering environment
* several training opportunities (e.g. The Mondi Academy)
* a high level of autonomy
* modern working places and tools
Immediate start date
If you are a dynamic, open minded and enthusiastic team player whose working style is characterized by flexibility and you are looking for a position where you grow and take on even more responsibilities, take the first step and send your application via the application form to Lukas Havlin. We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
mob.: +420 775 884 296